Thursday, January 18, 2018

Yesterday

We had the most glorious day yesterday. We spent nearly the entire day outdoors and it was SO good for the soul. There's no where I'd rather be than outside in nature. We explored, hiked, talked, laughed, enjoyed and just lived! 

Wednesdays are free lake days so we ventured to two in one day. We spent all morning at one lake and hiked the rocks just the three of us. Our son took photos of the scenery and of our daughter and I snapped a few of them together. Then we ventured home for lunch. Then our son and I went back out to meet friends at a different lake in the mountains. I enjoyed time with my friends while he with his - the kids explored, hiked, walked on the dock, played volleyball, chatted and just hung out and had fun. We again went back home so I could feed the kids dinner then hubbie and I went out to do our weekly grocery shopping and tried a new little Hawaiian-Japanese spot for a dinner date as well as checked out a new organic market store. 

It was truly a blessed day among nature, family and friends.










Dinner - Poke (Ahi) over rice & Pork Mushroom Bowl
Our first time at this place so we ordered two different dishes to share and try- both SO delicious! Definitely be going there again!


Blessed, rested, rejuvenated. Pure happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment