Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Life snippets of our week...


I find that lately I'm taking more photos wherever we go. Not with the kids posing or smiling or even knowing I'm taking them most of the time...but more for me - savoring these sweet moments to treasure forever. I love looking back on old photos and adventures. I  feel so blessed with of all this time I've had to spend with my children and see them grow since we have been homeschooling. What a beautiful life even with its ups and downs. I truly have the most precious relationship with each of my kids. I truly know them and I account that for this time we have together daily. They also have a very special close relationship not only as siblings but as friends.  I wouldn't go back and change a thing and I'm so happy that they feel the same....blessed to be together learning at home.

Another Wednesday lake adventure for exploring and hiking. (last week)
This may be from now on how our 'normal' Wednesday looks each week - outdoors!






A few of our meal recipes this week:
Vegetarian-ceviche (we make this non-vegetarian and add shrimp and serve over rice)
Chicken-piccata-with-pasta-mushrooms (sometimes we omit the chicken and just do zucchini instead for a vegetarian dish)

Sundays are always crock pot soup day during the fall and winter. Its easy to put it in before church and come home after to the house smelling great and food ready for us to eat. We also have a leftover night towards the end of the week to clean up the fridge before shopping again!

And our adventure today...
This has been a crazy busy week and an even busy day work wise being end of the month but I didn't want to miss out on nature and taking the kids out to explore on our new Wednesday tradition. 
Plus..being in nature is just as much for them as it is for me. 
It renews my soul and we all enjoy being out hiking and exploring so much together.





 Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment