Saturday, March 3, 2018

Growing Up

Sis was under the weather so our son and I went on a hike just the two of us. I love having the opportunity to spend one on one time with each of my children. I can focus on their thoughts, dreams, goals and that moment just with them.

There is no greater place to do that with my son than outdoors- whether it be in the yard working, on a bike ride or a hike. He is an outdoor soul.

The conversations and time we spent together made my momma heart so incredibly happy with joy as I see and hear this 12 going on 13 year old...who really seems most times like a 12 going on 30 year old talk with me about his goals, and about life.

He has an emotional connection to people, animals and nature. He feels things very deeply. He is truly one of a kind and I couldn't be more blessed to be his momma.


 Morning hiking trip...packed a few books, water and snacks and had a glorious time with beautiful weather and sunshine.
 












.

Blessed with quiet moments one on one with each of my children.
Blessed to be a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment