Thursday, November 22, 2018

Last Weekend

Last weekend was my birthday weekend...Saturday we spent downtown walking in shops, eating pizza and frozen yogurt then Sunday we went on a hike/walk and out to buffet lunch with my birthday coupon. It was a lovely family weekend spent together. That's all I wanted for my birthday was just to spend some time out with my kiddos and husband and they made it wonderful for me. So blessed.

 These two...not much on smiling for the camera!





Today is thanksgiving and we are looking forward to again just spending time together - - good company, good food and relaxing. Missing other family members that can't join us on this holiday. Also looking forward to kicking off Christmas this weekend...cutting our own tree, attending the light parade in town then decorating for Christmas as well. 

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment