Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Scootering and Prayers Answered

What a wonderful weekend last weekend was- beautiful weather, got to spend outside time with the kids and enjoy it and enjoy their company. We spent Saturday supporting our 4H group, stopping by their horse competition to check it out then left and went to the park for the rest of the day so our son could ride his new b-day scooter.


I pray everyday. I pursue to connect with my children on a deep level every time I spend time with them- not only to make memories that will last forever but to build that lasting deep relationship. I had such a wonderful connection moment with my daughter as we spent over an hour just talking on a park bench that day. I feel truly blessed. I love my children. It was a GREAT day.

No comments:

Post a Comment