Friday, June 5, 2015

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

TGIF People! The longest week ever? I think so.
 A little peek into what's been happening...
Cleaning Cages
Prepping Animals
Preparing for our trip
Sick Kids
Snuggle Puppies
Healthy Eats
Water in the heat
Reminiscing old times
Planning birthdays
Pushing through hard days
Laughing, Loving

 2 years ago...my two favorite girls...My Momma and Daughter
 Ernie..so stinkin' cute.
 Bunnies lined up while hubbie and daughter cage clean.
 Striving for health each and every day...drinking my water, eating healthy, exercising, getting enough sleep. Taking care of myself. Because if I take care of me, I can do a better job at taking care of my family.
 Healthy Clean Veggie Loaded Lunches...I'm on a ROLL here!! Fueling with good eats!
Now to finish out this Friday and head out of town tomorrow to see family. The excitement is here in our home! 

Fair, Family, Friends, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment