Friday, August 7, 2015

Sharing!

Friends and family who don't follow us on Facebook I have a little bit of news to share.
I just took a step further with my health, well-being and fitness. 


6 months ago, I took charge of my life and my health. I started eating better, doing at home workouts consistently and becoming a healthy role model to my kids. Little did I know at the time that this would truly become a lifestyle change and not only change me on the outside but on the inside so deeply as well. I can not express in words the amount of growth I have done personally, emotionally, in my soul because of this journey. Because I valued myself enough to change my habits, give my body healthy clean foods and dedicate 30 minutes a day to fitness- I have truly changed my life.

I have felt like I've always had a path. I've always been passionate about helping others, I worked in nursing helping the elderly, then with sick children, I then went into teaching preschool and then teaching parents of small children vital parenting life skills. After having my two beautiful children I realized that what I wanted first, and most, was to be a mother and to homeschool my own children. I began working from home doing office jobs so that I could help financially and homeschool our children as well. Through that time at home I began to focus solely on my children, my husband, and my work. What I didn't realize at the time was that I was not taking care of myself. By starting my journey to take care of myself I am truly becoming a better mother, wife, daughter and friend.
 
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are" truly resonates with me.
 It is me now, taking who I am, deeply in my soul, and giving of myself to others. I want to help others become who they really are. Whether they have never found themselves, or whether they are temporarily lost like I was. I found myself, my strength, my confidence, my voice, through committing to taking care of myself. That's why I'm here taking this next step. That's what I'm pursuing...a commitment to helping others find health, well-being and fitness.

Feel free to follow me, ask help of me, email me, join one of my Facebook support groups or just come stop by for a daily dose of inspiration, motivation and sometimes a cute farm animal picture here and there too!





No comments:

Post a Comment