Friday, January 1, 2016

2016


First sunrise of 2016

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11 


"Come to me with a teachable spirit, eager to be changed. Do not cling to old ways as you step into a new year. Instead, seek my face with an open mind, knowing that your journey with me involves being transformed by the renewing of your mind. Give yourself fully to this adventure of increasing attentiveness to my presence."

The early morning words of my devotional ring so true in my heart. This is going to be an amazing year, a blessed year. I feel the Lord working in our hearts and for our family.

Blessings to all of our family and friends
as we all enter this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment