Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winter Vacation...Projects

Winter Vacation...
With the move and the Christmas holiday, it seemed the perfect time to take a 'school' break, if you can call it a break- we still read, we still life learn, with the exception we've been very busy- I will be so happy to be living in our new home this weekend and we can finally slow down and regain our pace to have time to breathe, to learn, to just be.





 Project Time
Our first project at the new house...a temp fence for the pups since the property is not fenced we needed an area that they could roam around, close by.  Between my husband and I, it took under an hour, not bad!



The day before we had done fencing...but Yesterday we lit a fire for the first time in the home, I cleaned and put things away while my husband was in and out between the garage and the house while the children played in their rooms together, laughing, giggling, then would come out to the piano and tink around with some Christmas Music...happiness...and I smiled, feeling complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment