Thursday, June 12, 2014

Happy 14th to our Daughter

14 years old - today our daughter turns. Reminiscing over years that have flown by, the day of her birth so many years ago...silly moments, cherished memories. My heart so filled with joy and blessings over this young woman. Growing right before my eyes, each and every day into such a beautiful person, inside and out. I admire her creativity, her love for reading, her passion for her animals, her big heart towards her friends, her dedication to 4H and dance. I love hearing her sing, watching her dance and even more so love listening to her when she's planning out loud a story to write or planning her future endeavors. She continuously amazes me with her brilliance and her caring nature. She lights up a room with her smile. We are proud parents to be a part of raising this amazing young woman. So a huge happy birthday to my daughter. I am so blessed to be her mother in every way and so thankful I get to share with my husband in this journey of raising her to an adult.
Life is amazing and she is such a blessing.












A truly big heart in this amazing young woman. Love our daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment