Saturday, November 7, 2015

Happenings Around Here

This last week was filled with dance classes for our daughter, knitting finally after too long of a break for momma, learning, building a wooden fort, playing, working, cooking, treating the chickens and friends. 
Life is good. We are blessed

A few lines from my devotionals this week...
"Find fulfillment in My Presence. This entails being satisfied with much or little, accepting either as My will for that moment. Instead of grasping and controlling, you are learning to release and receive."

"Many of your decisions are based on habitual responses and your desire to please yourself or others. This is not My way for you. Strive to please Me in everything and make my presence your deepest delight."

And my favorite devotional of this week:



 The start....this coming week we'll be finishing it up...





May your weekend be filled with happiness, family time and worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment