Thursday, November 12, 2015

This and That

Hello Thursday! I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. How the weeks fly by at times. Work, School, Play, Classes, Friends, Family, Good Meals, Good Times. Busy but the good kind...not too much. Just enough home time and out time.

A little venture to gymnastics class this week for our son. A few ballet classes for our daughter. Our son had a friend over on the holiday yesterday so this momma camped out in our daughters room for some quiet work time. Blessed to be a work at home, homeschooling and stay at home mother. Our daughter stretched, listening to classical music while I worked and we chatted off and on in between. Then she read quietly while I finished up some calls. I even got in a few quiet moments to work on perfecting my crocheting that I have recently learned. Dinner together made by my husband of shrimp curry and a quiet evening of a few shows and bed early.

Blessed.




Beauty is everywhere...embracing simple days of love and laughter and family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment