Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nothing Important but a nice day off

Although it feels like I did nothing important on my day off, I got plenty done. And even had some time to relax and catch up on my favorite blogs and found some cute craft idea's I'm excited to try out.

I'm wanting to make a Fall or Christmas Wreath this year...click the link for directions/blog-
Cozy Fall Yarn Wreath


A trip to the newly remodeled library in town and came home with a few new books...
What I'm reading now...loving the homemade book-
My next homemade adventure is going to be making face powder to replace my current "Covergirl" pressed powder!

One step at a time attempting to get our home clean and in order- being that we recently moved, I am realizing that one step at a time and one room at a time is really how its going to go- not happening over night but I'll get there...so for today, working on my office/desk space- cleaning, organizing and getting some decor idea's online. I got some scrapbook paper and material to make lettering and found my new large bulletin board that had been hiding amongst boxes...now to get crafty this weekend!
Hey improved a bit from last month when we moved in...BEFORE....yeah the wood desk hidden in the corner? Yeah, there's still some boxes but at least my desk is unburied!

And last dinner....ahhhh dinner- SUCCESS measured by the kids eating seconds and thirds...crock pot, BBQ Pork...made Pulled Pork Sandwiches- YUMM!



No comments:

Post a Comment