Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving

There are so many wonderful things to be thankful for.  But I'd have to say the biggest one for me is family- my children and husband are the world to me and I couldn't imagine what my life would be without them. I feel very blessed.

Thankful for a home, roof over our heads, enough food for our bellies, daily phone calls with my mom my best friend, FB for keeping me connected to friends and family so well after our move so that I don't miss everyone quite so much, quiet fires at night sitting reading with my husband, dirt roads and country drives exploring, my children's laughter and smiles, that the kids are growing into such wonderful 'people', new friends, a job that's truly made me feel meaningful and that I'm making a difference in others lives, god and prayer, and soooo much more....the list goes on and on when you really sit down and begin to think of all the things in your life you are thankful for.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE



No comments:

Post a Comment