Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cold Weather Cleaning?

I've come across several posts lately about starting "cold weather cleaning". Now first off, its not cold here...yet and second being that we just moved this won't be a re-organize the bedroom during a winter storm type thing. My kind of cleaning- oh lordy! Let's say, going through the entire house and getting things in order.

I loved how one woman put it on her To Do List...."To Make my House a Home".

So, my "to do list" now states as well...."To Make my House a Home". And now for the ugly- the before pics...and hopefully I'll have those wonderful progess pics and done pics in the next months to come!

The Front Room...
To Do: Wood Flooring, scrape popcorn ceiling, patch leak/discolored ceiling, paint.
Would love a nice rug and family photo's hung :)

Dining & Den....
To Do: Paint, again another patch leak/discolored ceiling, scrape popcorn. 
Get my 'office' set up and the kids desks and computer area set up and the kids 'bedroom' out of the den!
Kitchen...
Can't say I have too many complaints about this, its big, roomy- I think its going to make me want to cook more just because of the counter space!
Kids Bedrooms....
Some wood flooring already laid in my son's room...and my daughters room is already painted....The kids have enjoyed looking at decorating idea's and planning out their rooms!
Master Bedroom- no picture but the same- flooring, paint- fix tile in the bathroom, leak in the shower, leak in the master closet.

Backyard....
Picture speaks for itself- needs a lot of work!!
The vision....a garden. Even with a small yard in the city, it can be done.


And that's the "Cold Weather Cleaning" that is before us...or rather the project, "To Make a House a Home".

No comments:

Post a Comment