Saturday, October 15, 2011

Grandpa, my Dad is visiting...

Grandpa, my dad, is here visiting our family. He came in Wednesday and is leaving Monday. We've already had some fun days. The kids are enjoying him being here. My daughter got some special one on one time with him and of course I miss my parents greatly since our move.

Both the dogs were all over him when he walked in the door...good thing he loves animals!

The first day we just relaxed, the second day we took him to the lake....



Yesterday we had a picnic at the river, some shaved ice for a treat and movie night.

Vacations always seems so short, we have today and tomorrow and it will be months again before we see family but we are making the most of the time we do have and enjoying every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment