Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reusable Sandwich Baggies

In ditching our ziplock baggies to opt for more reusable solutions, we bought several little containers for the kids for school for lunches. But I ran across some other mom's blogs who are sewing home made reusable sandwich baggies, so I thought why not?!

Made a couple today, different sizes and tried out sewing them different ways and they turned out fine- I think I'll order some fun fabrics and make some more very soon!

Just a plain green and purple for small items and my daughter requested the egg/chicken pattern for her sandwich bag: then a apple and a pumpkin for Fall/halloween....


1 comment:

  1. Speaking of awesome and amazing... Check you out!!! This is SO awesome! I have never heard of these, but boy do we need them in our house! What are they made with to make them reusable? I am SO excited that you commented my blog! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete