Monday, March 30, 2015

Yard Hike

Because tree's make me happy....me and my buddy went out to our yard for a hike mid day today. Today for a Monday started off good but then unfortunately took a turn. Not everyone can have a good day every day but you can definitely try and do something about it. A little fresh air can cure any mood, a little sunshine on your face can brighten your spirits and hearing the birds sing can definitely make you smile. A much needed reality that everything was not as bad as it seemed. I love that when we go out walking together that he wants to walk slowly...I love that he stops every few steps to tell me shhh and he just wants to listen...I love that he always mentions on our nature walks that his favorite thing is being outdoors and hearing birds. Yeah this kid has a hold of my heart.








No comments:

Post a Comment