Friday, August 8, 2014

{this moment}

Our moment..flashback...2 years ago

. . . . . . . . .
{this moment} ~ A Friday ritual.  Capturing a moment from the week (2 years ago). A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . .

Linking to Soule Mama 



 A few years ago..we had a puppy..a few years ago our children were younger...how time does go by so very fast. Cherishing the wondering memories in my mind and heart and the wonderful photos I remembered to take to capture those moments.

1 comment:

  1. They grow too fast - kids and puppies. Love your flashback! My nest is empty now but some day we'll have it refilled with grandchildren.

    My moment happened while kayaking on the St. Croix River. Holy snapping turtle! http://robinfollette.com/snapping-turtle/

    ReplyDelete