Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

So many beautiful posts on facebook by friends this morning. It's hard to put in just a few short words my thankfulness for this life, for everything in it. Blessings come every day, big and small, you just need to look for them. I wake up each morning, thankful for a new opportunity a new day to do good, to be a good mother, a good wife, a good friend, a good daughter, a good person. In prayer I thank the Lord each and every day for all the blessings he has given to us. Even in hard times, even in sad times there has been purpose, there have been things to be thankful for as the Lord leads us on the path he wants us to be on. We have faith and trust in that. So on this day of thanks I could make a list of each thing in my life I'm thankful for-  but the most important thing is just 

family. 

That one thing brings me more joy than any other and I'm most thankful for. My husband, my children, and each and every person in our family and extended family. 




No comments:

Post a Comment