Sunday, January 26, 2014

Continually Thankful

1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
 Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

 Life continually has its ups and downs and with those we remain continually thankful and remember in daily life and in our prayers no matter how stressful or down it may seem, there are ALWAYS things to be thankful for.

This morning I am thankful for the little things...a hot cup of coffee, watching the sun rise with a sweet pup at my feet. The children getting up one at a time which gives me those few sweet individual moments with each of them to greet them good morning, hug them, tell them I love them. A quiet prayer of devotion while I listen to some music. Knowing today brings another opportunity, to serve God, to be together as a family.

Blessings to your families from ours this wonderful Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment